Māui Slow's The Sun

 The past couple of weeks we have been working on our Māori games/animations in cybersmart.

I decided to do Māui slow's the sun because I thought it was a cool story and I could make a cool animation to go with it, The most challenging thing was how we had to make every thing by ourselves and we couldn't use images, It was a awesome challenge but next time I would like to use already made images.

 My favourite thing was working out how I would place my story and how everything would come together.

Comments

  1. Kia ora Daisy,
    WOW! 518 slides! And what a great way to tell the story. I am really impressed with your original images and the dialogue that adds to the story. Ka pai tō mahi!
    Good luck with the competition.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi daisy great animation!
    really love the way you designed the people and how the story went.
    i also love the sound you used it goes really well with your animation you made.
    did it take long to make your slide?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey daisy this is a great animation
    you put a lot of work into this animation i really like how you designed the set it looks fantastic
    how long did it take for to make each slide?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Daisy, I Love your animation. You made so many awesome slides and described the story really well! Good luck on the competition.

    From Kiana {Gisint}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Daisy. My name is Phil and I'm a facilitator in the Ako Hiko cluster in Auckland. I'm so impressed with the effort you've put into your animation. I liked the way the characters moved as a group. Do you have any top tips for creating an animation like this?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about